IMPORTANT – DECISION ABOUT MEETING ON THURSDAY 12 MARCH

Given the current Coronovirus situation, discussions are in hand about whether or not to go ahead with the meeting on Thursday evening.

PLEASE check this website and Facebook for updates.

If you are not on the IBD Support Group’s email distribution, you can email janefreebairn@aol.com to be added on and you will receive updates that way as well.

By Published On: March 7th, 2020Categories: Updates0 Comments

Leave A Comment

Back to Blog